San Francisco was my home for 4 years! It’s such a unique city built right on the water. The Victorian architecture there is stunning and the city was built on hills so there are always scenic views all around you. If you’re visiting for the first time, make sure you see and do these things:
• Rent bikes over the Golden Gate Bridge to a town called Sausalito. It's a great way to see the bridge and have a glorious view of SF from outside the city.
• Palace of Fine Art: a beautiful building to see in a park.
• Dolores Park: the best hang out spot in the city. Great place to get a vibe of the local people and be outside.
• Chinatown: biggest Chinatown in the US. Great authentic places to eat.
• Painted Ladies: the famous houses from the show Full House.
• Coffee Shops and restaurants in the Marina
• Alcatraz: The famous jail on an island.